Revamps and New Beginnings

Friday, May 31, 2013

| | |
Greetings all!

My, it has been a while sine I have used blogger. A few years ago, this was mainly a spot for me to ramble and share some of my writing. Well, it went dead and I've decided to revive it. So, ta-da!

I will still post writing and photography, and of course, it just wouldn't be mine if I didn't have rambling posts about nothing every now and then. But, I am also introducing DIY's. Yay! I have really gotten into more crafty stuff lately, especially since I have time to actually do stuff. Along with my DIY's, I will preview what I am selling and will be adding to my Etsy shop.

For any new guests, I'll give a brief description of myself. Firstly, my name is Ally. I am on a constant journey of self-creation. I just graduated high school, I am taking a gap year this year, meaning, I am not going to college this year, but I will next year. I am going to use this year to works and save up money, and hopefully doing some traveling and volunteering. Oh, and working on lots of cool things to sell in my Etsy shop. I am planning to go to Art Institute of Kansas City for advertising and graphic design. After college, I hope to get a job in the marketing department of a human rights cooperation or organization. I am a hardcore feminist and a huge supporter of gay rights (and human rights in general). I am a type one diabetic and have been since the age of seven. I have two dogs (beagles) and a cat. I love to write. Sometimes short stories, but mainly poetry when I have the muse for it. I love the arts in all forms.
Anything else you want to know about me, feel free to ask!

Since I haven't posted anything in a while, I ended up just removing all my old posts. But, luckily for you, I am going to post some of my writings from the past year. Mainly poetry and a couple articles I wrote for my journalism class this spring. So enjoy!



Create yourself!
Ally

0 Comments:

Post a Comment