Overdue Update

Saturday, July 27, 2013

| | |
 
Heeeeeelloooo loves!
It's been quite a while again hasn't it. I figured I should do a quick little update.

Firstly, life has been busy. But in the good way. I have signed up to take a few classes this fall semester at a local community college. I have also applied for a management position at my work. I am super excited about it.

Now, on to the crafty- creative aspect of life! A busy front there, too.
Earlier in the week I had my first Etsy sale, which of course has prompted me to really work on my shop, both in creating new items and also working to make it better.
This last month or so I have been nearly obsessed with creating bottle cap jewelry. It's fun and simple and there are so many different ways and things to do. I have also started making melted bead sun catchers and "wind chimes", hopefully soon I will be able to put together a couple to add to the shop. I have a couple bottle cap necklaces that I will be adding tomorrow, along with a few others things, like: fringe scarves, layered scarves, a dangle rose ring, a chevron necklace, and a stud collar necklace. Soon I hope to whip on a few bottle cap pins, too.

Last week I went exploring a part of Waterloo that has become abandoned and snapped a few interesting photos, which can be seen here. Definitely check them out.

  That's really all for now. Just a quick update. Expect to hear more in the next few days as I finish up a few spare projects that have been just laying around.


Create yourself!
 Ally

0 Comments:

Post a Comment